Congratulations on taking the first step. You’ve been fast-tracked directly to our debt specialists, who will let you know if you can:
- Write off up to 81% of your unsecured debt
- Pay as little as £110 per month
- Reduce calls and letters from those you owe money to.
One of our licensed partners will be calling you shortly from the number below to discuss your options.
If now isn’t a good time, just let the advisor know when is a better time to talk.
What happens next?
Our qualified and licensed partners are currently looking at your enquiry.
Watch your inbox
You’ll shortly receive an email, text or call from an advisor who will talk you through your options.
Feel confident in your advice
Rest assured, you’re in good hands, and the advice you’ll be given will always prioritise your own benefit.
Your submission results
You may be eligible for the following...
Debt Management Plan
A Debt Management Plan is an informal repayment agreement between you and your creditors to pay all of your debts.
- You only pay one affordable payment to the DMP company
- The payment is flexible depending on your circumstances, it can increase or decrease
- Payments can be reduced & interest rates can be frozen by creditors, however, they are not obliged to do this
- All the creditors need to agree to their individual arrangement for this plan to be effective
- Interest & charges are not guaranteed to be frozen
- Your credit rating is affected as your monthly payments are not contractual
Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA)
An IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) is a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors to pay back your debts over a period of time.
- One realistic and affordable payment over a set period of time
- After successful completion of your IVA unaffordable debt is written off
- Protected Legally – After your IVA has been approved, no further action can be taken by creditors and all interest and charges are frozen
- Creditors don’t have to agree to an IVA proposal so it’s not guaranteed
- It affects your credit file for six years
- Your information will be held on the public insolvency register
New monthly cost
£110 over 5 years
Avg. Write Off %
Note: This is a representative example based on a debt level of £18,000 and an average write off percentage of 70%. Your actual results may differ, depending on confirmed debt level and other factors, such as income and expenditure.
You may be interested in this…
Frequently asked questions
Find answers to common questions here.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
To find out if you’re eligible, complete our quick online form. This form will not affect your credit score and is completely confidential.
Can I change my mind after discussing my options?
Yes, of course. If you talk to an advisor and decide you’re not comfortable with any of the options available to you, there’s absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Is this right for me?
Our licensed, experienced partners will provide you with all the information you need in order to feel comfort in the direction you take from here.
Is this website free to use?
Yes. We’ll never charge you to use our website. We are paid an introducers fee by our partners to whom we connect you with.